(MSP) न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य 2023 |let’s go what is Minimum Support Price | What is the meaning and definition | how to check and download Minimum Support Price |MSP list | Niyuntam Samarthan Mulya 2023 Online Check | Continuous efforts are made by the government for the development of the farmers| For which the government operates various schemes. A minimum price is paid by the Government of India on the purchase of the crop | Kisan Samman Nidhi List |
minimum support price is related to which sector
minimum support price is related to which sector -minimum support price is related to all the crops generated by farmers and sale to market at minimum rate .the rate which are decided at minimum .
Today through this article you All important information related to Minimum Support Price will be provided. By reading this article you will be able to know what happens that MPS 2023 . Apart from this, you will also be provided with information related to its purpose, benefits, features, list, eligibility etc. so if you Niyuntam Samarthan Mulye If you want to get complete details, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
(MSP) न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य 2023
Minimum Support Price There is a minimum price for any crop which the government provides to the farmers. The crop cannot be bought by the government at a price less than this price. The crop is procured by the government at the minimum price. Currently on 23 crops by the central government Minimum Support Price is paid. Which includes 7 cereals (paddy, wheat, maize, millet, jowar, ragi and barley), 5 pulses (gram, arhar, urad, moong and masoor), 7 oilseeds (rapeseed-mustard, groundnut, soybean, sunflower, sesame, safflower Niger seed). and 4 commercial crops (cotton, sugarcane, copra and raw jute). Check Your Name in Kisan Samman Nidhi List
Minimum Support Price Ensures a subsidized price for farmers and consumers. Based on the recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, the MSC is announced by the government every year for agricultural crops such as cereals, pulses, oilseeds and commercial crops after consideration by the respective state governments and central departments.
As you all know, the crop is procured from the farmers by the government at the lowest price. So that the crop of any farmer does not get spoiled. A price has been fixed by the government for each crop. Below which that crop is not purchased. It has been decided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to increase the minimum support price of Rabi crops under Rabi season 2023. So that farmers can get more income. This order has been taken with the aim of promoting legalization of crops. For lentil, gram, barley and safflower flowers, farmers will get higher prices than their cost of production. Apart from this, the minimum support price has been fixed in favor of oilseeds, pulses and coarse cereals.
Minimum support price is provided on 25 major agricultural crops
Through MSP, a profit of at least 50% on the cost of production is ensured for the farmers. Apart from this, if the farmers If he gets favorable conditions to sell or gets a better price than MSP, then he is free to sell his crops to NGOs. This scheme was started in 1966. Every year the MSP is announced by the government for 25 major agricultural crops. Which includes 14 crops in Kharif season and 7 crops in Rabi season. In 2020-21, 2.04 crore farmers have been benefited through this scheme. This scheme was started with the aim of providing the farmers the right price for their crops. Through this scheme, farmers across the country will become empowered and self-reliant and their standard of living will also improve.
Key Highlights Of Minimum Support Price
|Scheme Name||Minimum Support Price|
|who started||Central government|
|beneficiary||farmers of the country|
|Objective||Providing the right price for the crop to the farmers|
|official website||click here|
Main objective of minimum support price
Minimum Support Price It has been started with the aim of providing the farmers the right price for their crops. A minimum price is fixed by the government for about 25 crops. The price below which the crop cannot be bought. This scheme will prove effective in getting the farmers the right price for their crops. Apart from this, farmers will also become empowered and self-reliant through this scheme. The minimum support price scheme will also prove effective in improving the standard of living of the farmers. Apart from this, the crop will also be able to reach the consumers at the right prices. This price is declared by the government every year on the basis of the recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices.
Crops covered under Minimum Support Price
- commercial crop
- raw jute
Benefits and features of Minimum Support Price (MSP)
- Minimum Support Price is the minimum price for any crop that the government provides to the farmers.
- The crop cannot be bought by the government at a price less than this price.
- The crop is procured by the government at the minimum price. At present the minimum support price is paid by the central government on 23 crops.
- In which 7 cereals, 5 pulses, 7 oilseeds and 4 commercial crops are included.
- Minimum Support Price ensures a subsidized price to farmers and consumers.
- Based on the recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, the government decides every year on prices of cereals, pulses, oilseeds and commercial crops. agricultural crops MSC is announced after due consideration by the concerned State Governments and Central Departments.
- Through MSP, a profit of at least 50% on the cost of production is ensured for the farmers.
- Apart from this, if farmers get favorable terms to sell their produce or get better price than MSP, then they are free to sell their crops to NGOs.
- This scheme was started in 1966.
- Every year the MSP is announced by the government for 25 major agricultural crops.
- Which includes 14 crops in Kharif season and 7 crops in Rabi season.
- In 2020-21, 2.04 crore farmers have been benefited through this scheme.
- This scheme was started with the aim of providing the farmers the right price for their crops.
- Through this scheme, farmers across the country will become empowered and self-reliant and their standard of living will also improve.
Minimum Support Price for Rabi Season 2023
|Crop||MSP for RMS 2021-22||MSP for RMS 2023||Production cost * 2023||Increase in MSP (Entire)||ROI (in percentage)|
|Canola and Mustard||4650||5050||2523||400||100|
Minimum Support Price provided by the government
|Rapeseed and Mustard||,||1850||2500||3000||3050||3100||3350||3700*||4000*||4200||4425||4650||5050|
|De Husked Coconut||1200||1200||1400||1425||1425||1500||1600||1760||2030||2571||2700||2800|
Minimum Support Price Login Process
- then on the official website login option Click on
- Now a new login page will open in front of you
- Now state nodal officer enter his state and password and click on login option
- official website- click this
- helpline number
Minimum Support Price Contact Details
Department of Food and Public Distribution
Ministry of consumer affairs, food and public distribution department