Brief Information: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a government agency that is responsible for conducting civil services examinations in Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC is responsible for recruitment to various civil services of the state. UPPSC Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for the recruitment of a Social Uplift Officer, Technical Officer, Drilling, and Principals in Utter Pradesh. Those candidates Interested in the following vacancy can Apply Online.
Name of the Post: UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 15 Post
|UPPSC Recruitment detail 2023 for 15 post|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Details||various post|
|Job Location||state of uttar praesh|
|UPPSC Official Website||https://uppsc.up.nic.i|
Online Tests (Computer Based Test) .
General / OBC / EWS : 105/-
SC / ST : 65/-
PH Candidates : 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee of UPPSC Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Application Begin : 02/02/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/03/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02/03/2023
Last Date Complete Form : 06/03/2023
Exam Date :Not yet decliner
Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Vacancy Details & Qualification
|Various Posts||15||Bachelors degree, Master Degree in Homeopathy|
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)|
Minimum Age Limit: 25 Year
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Year
Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Recruitment Rules.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click here|
|Submit final Form||Click here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click here|
Steps to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all Candidates should visit to UPPSC official website : https: uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidate should be Read the eligibility criteria and job requirements carefully of UPPSC 2022 .
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and where BPSC will send verification code .
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Fill in the application form with all the required information and attachments such as your education certificates and other necessary documents .
- Application fees submitted through online mode /offline.
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.