CG Police SI, Subedar & Platoon Commander:-Basic detail
The CG Police SI, Subedar & Platoon Commanders are positions in the Chhattisgarh state of
Police department. Announced Written Exam Date of CG Police of SI, subedar .DateThe Sub-Inspector (SI) is a rank within the police force that is responsible for seen and supervising a team of police officers in state . They are also responsible for
investigation all crimes , maintaining law and order, and ensuring the safety and security of
citizens in any how. The Subedar and Platoon Commanders are higher ranks within the police force
and are responsible for managing and leading a team of police officers. They may also be responsible
for ongoing operations and place strategies to maintain law and order.
Selection processer for SI, Subedar & Platoon Commander :-
These positions typically require candidates to have a certain level of education, physical fitness, and police training. Candidates may need to take a written exam, physical fitness test, and an interview to be considered for these positions.
It is best to check the official website or contact the department directly for the latest and accurate information about the recruitment process, requirements and schedule.
Official Website click here
Eligibility of CG Police selection
The eligibility criteria for the selection of CG Police SI, Subedar & Platoon Commanders may vary depending on the specific department or country. However, generally speaking, candidates will typically need to meet certain requirements in terms of education, physical fitness, and police training.
Here are a few general eligibility criteria that are commonly required for selection as a police officer:
- Education: Candidates typically need to have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Some departments may require candidates to have a college degree or a certain level of education.
- Age: Candidates must be of a certain age to apply for the position, usually between 18-25 years old.
- Physical fitness: Candidates will need to pass a physical fitness test which include a medical examination, running, long jump, high jump, and shot put.
- Criminal record: Candidates will need to have a clean criminal record and pass a background check.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of the country where they are applying to be a police officer.
- Language: Candidates must have a good command of the language used in the area where they will be working.
How to download admit card, Announced Written Exam Date
The process of downloading the CG police admit card for the SI, Subedar & Platoon Commanders
from police department. However, generally, candidates will typically need to follow these steps
to download their admit card:
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police department.
- Look for the link to download the admit card for the SI, Subedar & Platoon Commanders exam.
- Click on the link and enter the required details such as the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- Submit the details and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card and make sure that they are correct.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
It’s also important to note that, the admit card is a very important document and should be kept safe
as it will be required to be produced at the time of the exam.
• For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
• For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
• Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
• Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-01-2023
• Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2023 night 11:59 PM
• Date of Exam: 29-01-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
• Min Age: 21 Years
• Max Age: 34 Years
• Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|2||Sub Inspector||577||Any Graduation|
|3||Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||69||Any Graduation|
|4||Platoon Commander||247||Any Graduation|
|5||Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh)||06||Graduation (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) required|
|6||Sub Inspector (document under question)||03||Graduation (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) required|
|7||Sub Inspector (Computer)||06||BCA/ B.Sc (Computer) required|
|8||Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)||09||Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engg)|
|Written Exam Date (25-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Re Open Apply Online (18-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Re Open Dates Notice (18-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Exam Result (06-12-2022)||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Official Website click here