Brief Information: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency and the oldest intelligence agency in the country. It is part of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs and is responsible for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of intelligence information to the Indian government has advertised a notification for the IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2023 in All India. Download Admit card For 1675 Posts .
Name of the Post: IB recruitment of Assistant/Executive & Multi-Tasking Staff Online Form 2023 Download Admit card For 1675 Posts .
Detail of IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||The Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Post Details||Assistant/Executive & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||All India|
|BPNL Official Website||WWW.MHA.GOV.IN|
Online Tests (Computer Based Test) .
Application Fee :
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 50/|
|For General/EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.450/|
|Payment Mode: Through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking|
|Start Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 17-02-2023|
Vacancy Details & Qualification
|Security Assistant / Executive||1525||1. Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
2.Domicile Related to Applied Zone.
3.Local Language Knowledge.
4.More Details Read the Notification.
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS (General)||150|
Age Limit (as on 17-02-2023)
|Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years Security Assistant / Executive.|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant / Executive & MTS 2023 Recruitment Rules.|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download admit card||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Mobile App||Click here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
Steps to Apply for BPNL Trainer, MTS Jobs 2023
1. First of all Candidates should visit to IB official website : www.mha.gov.in.
2. Read the eligibility criteria and job description carefully to ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications .
3. Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
4. Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and where IB will send verification code .
5. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Fill in the application form with all the required information and attachments your education certificates and other necessary documents .
6. Application fees submitted through online mode .
7. Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.