|| pf balance check | pf balance check number | pf balance check online |How to EPF Balance Check Online | PF Balance Check Online With & Without UAN Number |@ epfindia.gov.in | PF Balance Check by Miss Call |PF Balance Check SMS | PF Balance Check by Umang App | what is epf ||
What is EPF ?
PF balance check:- An EPF is stand for for Employee Provident Fund . its is a saving scheme established by government of India for all salary employs, who are private or government sector . this EPF SCHEME IS COMPULSERY TO EVRY ORGANIZATION, WHICH HAVING MORE THEN 20 EMPOLYES .Under this scheme government having instructed to every organization to paid some portion of his basic salary to a EPF account. EPF is a mandatory contribution from the salary of employees towards their retirement savings, and the contribution is made by both the employee and the employer. This EPF contribution is managed by the Employee, Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and provides financial security to employees ,after that they are retire. this amount may be also used in emergency time .
An EPF member having a passbook ,which are provided by EPFO department to employs . This passbook recorded the total amount paid into the employee’s PF account as well as the specifics of each party’s monthly contributions detail Now a days, you have the facility to PF Balance Check offline or online. There are many other method through ,which we can seen or verify the pf balance check number . You can use many method like SMS, a missed call, the EPFO app/Umang app, or the EPFO Portal to check your EPF balance. Now Read below to get full detailed information related to the pf balance check,pf balance check number, like highlights, Steps to Check PF Balance through EPFO Portal, UMANG App, SMS, Missed Call, and much more
How pf balance check
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is government scheme , which is launch to welfare of working employs . Under this scheme some portion of fund is contributed to EPFO account for future . this money is collected in EPF account in many parts like pension contribution, emergency contribution . Emergency amount can be withdraw in some portion at any time and pension amount is withdraw after the retainment . An online EPF member passbook will be provided to each employee who is an member EPFO. This passbook recorded the all amount contributed monthly to EPF account. It is now simpler for employees of a firm to check their PF balance check number . PF balance checked by giving a missed call to 9966044425 from your registered mobile number. You can also check your PF balance by sending an SMS to the mobile number 7738299899. The annual EPF statement shared by the company is no longer required for the employees to monitor their EPF balance .there are following option to Users of checking their EPF balance both online and offline.
EPF Balance Check key Highlights
|Pf balance check
|Employee Provident Fund Balance Check
|An employee who is an EPFO member
|Methods to check PF Balance
|EPFO Portal, UMANG Call SMS
|EPFO Official Website
Process to PF Balance Check through EPFO Portal
To PF Balance Check a employee having active UAN and access to login passbook through the EPFO portal. Follow the below-given steps to check the PF balance very easily.
- First of all, visit to the EPFO official website ie, https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on ‘For Employees’ under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- Click on the Services tab followed by the For Employees options
- Now click on the Member Passbook options here.
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your UAN, and required password, and the provided captcha code.
- After that, click on the Sign in button.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be able to check the PF balance.
Also read :How to Generate and Activate UAN
Process to PF Balance Check through UMANG App
Every Employees who are contributed PF and their PF balance check on a smartphone by downloading the Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) app. there are Follow the below-given steps to check the PF balance through UMANG App.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store or App Store app in your smart device.
- Now Download and install the UMANG app on your device
- when you open the app.
- Click on the EPFO given option.
- After that, select Employee-Centric Services.
- A new page will open on the screen
- then Click on the View Passbook option in your mobile.
- Now, enter your UAN number and the One-Time Password (OTP) that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that, click on the Login button which are seen on screen .
- Once you are successfully log in, you will be able to see all detail of your EPF transactions, including withdrawals and deposits from both your present and past jobs.
How to PF Balance Check through SMS
Every one can PF Balance check the through SMS . it is possible when your UAN is linked with mobile no. anD UAN should be also activated .
First of all your UAN (Universal Account Number) is activated and linked to your active mobile number.
Now Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 7738299899.
The sending message format should be EPFOHO UAN ENG. Here “ENG” refers to the language in which you want to receive the SMS. You can use other language codes as well, such as HIN for Hindi or TAM for Tamil.
then You will receive an SMS with your PF balance details, which also including your last contribution and your total balance.
Note :- This service is available only for those , which UAN is activated and this service can be used only once per day from a registered mobile number. Also, this SMS service is not available for members whose Aadhaar, PAN, and bank details are not updated and kyc is done in their UAN.
Steps to PF Balance Check through Missed Call
EPF members may also give a missed call from their registered cellphone number to check their amount. To use this service, however, the employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar, and bank account number must be linked to their UAN its compulsory. Follow the below-given steps to Check the PF Balance through Missed Call
- First of all, make a missed call from your registered mobile phone to 011-22901406
- You will receive an SMS including your PF information after placing a missed call.
Also read article related to EPFO
Q. How can I check my PF full balance?
Ans. Curranty there are many method through which PF balance can be checked as given below.
1. giving a missed call to this 9966044425 from your registered mobile number.
2. You can also check your PF balance by sending an SMS to the mobile number 7738299899.
3. By Using EPFO online portal.
4. By Using UMANG mobile application.
Q. what is full form of UMANG ?
Ans. Full form of UMANG is Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance.
Q. How can I check my PF balance by Miss call?
Ans. Any one who are Registered Members on the UAN portal they can check PF balance from EPFO by giving a Missed call to 9966044425 from their registered Mobile number.
Q. What is EPF account balance?
Ans. This is the some portion of amount of your salary that is deposited in the EPF account, under your name, on a particular date.
Q. How can I check my PF passbook balance through SMS?
Ans. To check the PF passbook balance ,PF members should be send message to type “EPFOHO UAN LAN” from a registered mobile number to 7738299899.