|| Vimarsh Portal MP for 9th, 10th, 11th Result Check | Education portal | login at official website vimarsh.mp.gov.in , Madhya Pradesh Student Discussion Portal | Download Result, Question Paper |(विमर्श पोर्टल)| mp vimarsh portal 2023| vimarsh portal 2023 | vimarsh portal 2022 | vimarsh portal result ||
The MP government started a new educational portal for the student of the Madhya Pradesh state. This online education portal come in focus after Kovid-19 in India and all over world also. At a time online education was work as just a common thing, the Government of Madhya Pradesh decided to start an online portal for students and teachers only for the schools of Madhya Pradesh. This Vimarsh Portal MP give a proper solution to the challenges faced by the students during COVID 19 . Madhya Pradesh Vimarsh Portal has more features are provided which are only related to school teachers and students .Through portal, we get important educational material, question paper results, final status checks, etc. In this article, we are discuss about vimarsh portal 2023. You will know about its login process and how you can check result, etc. on this website.
MP Vimarsh Portal 2023
Vimarsh Portal MP is a state-level online educational portal that was launched by the Directorate of Public Education in Madhya Pradesh in covid-19 period in year 2019. This portal not only helps students and teachers in education, but it also plays a very important role in backup plans in challenging times like COVID-19. there are year wise data also find at vimarsh portal 2022 .
Also Read :- MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
MP Vimarsh Portal एक राज्य स्तरीय ऑनलाइन शैक्षिक पोर्टल है जिसे मध्य प्रदेश में लोक शिक्षा निदेशालय द्वारा वर्ष 2019 में कोविड-19 अवधि में लॉन्च किया गया था। यह पोर्टल न केवल छात्रों और शिक्षकों को शिक्षा में मदद करता है, बल्कि यह एक बहुत महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका भी निभाता है। COVID-19 जैसे चुनौतीपूर्ण समय में बैकअप योजनाओं में भूमिका।
This Vimarsh portal is also known as National Secondary Education Campaign Portal (RMSA Portal). This portal login process and its accessibility for all the students of classes 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th is very easy in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
इस Vimarsh portal को राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान पोर्टल (RMSA Portal) के नाम से भी जाना जाता है। मध्य प्रदेश राज्य में कक्षा 9वीं, 10वीं, 11वीं और 12वीं के सभी छात्रों के लिए यह पोर्टल लॉगिन प्रक्रिया और इसकी पहुंच बहुत आसान है।
Vimarsh portal has many benefits like question papers, NCRT book in the audio, carrier counseling, information objections in the syllabus, tutorial videos of training, and many more in the benefits section of this article.
Madhya Pradesh Vimarsh Portal 2023 Overview
|Website Portal Name||Vimarsh Portal|
|Department Name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)|
|Beneficiary||Students and teachers|
|Purpose/Objectives||Education and notifications to staff and students|
MP Board 9th, 11th Result 2023
As per the current information, the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has published the Class 9th and Class 11th results on the 29th of April 2023. every student can check their results from The official website link of MPBSE Class 9th, and Class 11th results for Science, Arts, and Commerce streams exams is vimarsh.mp.gov.in. every students who are give the exam of MP Board class 9th,11th class are very curious to check the result. Students can able to view the MPBSE 9th, 11th result 2023 district-wise from the direct link given on this web page. all the link are provided below :-
MP Board 9th, 11th Result 2023 Link >> Check Here
Official Website vimarsh.mp.gov.in
Vimarsh Portal MP 2023 Objective
During the Coronavirus Pandemic, all students faced difficulties with regular study. Many students could not continue their education on their own, so their whole time was wasted. They have no way of studying properly. Keeping these problems in mind, they came up with a solution for an online portal called Vimarsh Portal. It is called The most important objective of this online web portal was to provide education to students and information to the teachers and staff members of those schools which are only in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
कोरोनावायरस महामारी के दौरान, सभी छात्रों को नियमित अध्ययन के साथ कठिनाइयों का सामना करना पड़ा। कई छात्र अपनी शिक्षा को अपने दम पर जारी नहीं रख सकते थे, इसलिए उनका पूरा समय बर्बाद हो गया। उनके पास ठीक से पढ़ाई करने का कोई तरीका नहीं है। इन समस्याओं को ध्यान में रखते हुए, वे विमर्श पोर्टल नामक एक ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के लिए एक समाधान लेकर आए। इस ऑनलाइन वेब पोर्टल का सबसे महत्वपूर्ण उद्देश्य छात्रों को शिक्षा और उन स्कूलों के शिक्षकों और कर्मचारियों के सदस्यों को जानकारी प्रदान करना था जो केवल मध्य प्रदेश राज्य में हैं।
Vimarsh Portal benefits
This portal comes with various benefits which are directed towards the students and staff members of the school line :
- This portal is also accessible to teachers so that teachers can create online videos and upload them to the portal profile on any subject for students.
- We get Multiple options for the convenience of teachers and students on this portal.
- Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th students can get exam question papers, topic-wise videos, sample papers, and all necessary material so that they can be in touch with new studies.
- Students can download e-books, videos, and other material related to their studies from the comfort of their homes.
- Vimarsh Portal MP provides education in various modes, such as audio version, the ns of NCERT syllabus for students with disabilities.
- Students can also ask questions online to teachers in live classes.
- student and teacher talk live .
Consultation portal eligibility
- To be able to use this portal continually , you must be a student or teacher in class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.
- Additionally, you must also be a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Vimarsh Portal MP Required Documents
To access this portal student or teacher must be Required some important documents .
- Identity card
- Email id
- Mobile number
MP Vimarsh Portal PLC registration process
To registered on Professional Learning Community (PLC) you have to follow the below process step by step.
- First of all visit to home page of the website and choses PLC option that appears.
- After that click on the option to login or register.
- you will see Click here to Register An option saying ” will appear and you have to click on it.
- Then you have to provided the UID number and click on the Register button.
- Then you have need to enter details like your mobile number, which is in use, email id and password. Then you click on the submit button and the registration process is complete.
Vimarsh portal PLC login
- First of all login to official website https://www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/
- Then click on PLC option.
- Another page will open in front of you. This login/registration Click on it .
- Then you have to enter the password in the given form and click on the login button.
- You will be successfully logged in.
Vimarsh Portal Class 9th, 11th Result Check
here we are discuses How to check class 9th and 11th result in vimarsh portal
- You have to first of all open the “www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in” portal, where the School Education Department of Madhya Pradesh posts all their final exam results and other details.
- On homepage you will have to select Result section .
- Results display in front of you in which you have to select district block, school name and press button .
- The result declaration list will open in front of you and you can see your result whether you have passed or failed in the exam and also you can download that list.
How can check class 10th and 12th result, follow below steps.
- You have to first of all open the “www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in” portal.
- At homepage, you can see the options for of class 10th results..
- After selecting the 10th results option a new page will open in front of you .
- Then we have to fill role number and date of birth .
- Now we are seen result on screen , we can download and print .
MP Vimarsh Portal download question paper from
- First of all you have to open the portal official website .
- After that from the homepage of the website Click on the Exams option.
- After that select “Class Name” and “Subject”.
- Now, click on “Click to View” to get the question bank.