|| MPTAAS Scholarship 2023 Online Registration updated | mptaas |mptaas scholarship status @ tribal.mp.gov.in |MPTAAS Scholarship Last Date | MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility | MPTAAS Scholarship how to apply, mptaas scholarship portal ||
The cost of education fees in these days are very high. There are different type students who are unable to cover the fees associated with their education . Many students are unable to continue their education because of their poor financial status or due money problem .
MPTAAS Scholarships portal are offered by the government in the hopes of assisting students in achieving their educational goals and continue their education on regular bases. For the benefit of students, the government has established a number of different scholarship opportunities.
Today, we are going to discuss one of the such program that is offered by the government of Madhya Pradesh, and its name of the program is the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. MPTAAS Scholarship 2023,
This article contains information about the MPTAAS new scheme of government that is detailed enough for a native of the state of MP. This article will also highlight the eligibility requirements, and documents that are needed, and go over any other important details stated further on in the content.
MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
Automation of Tribal Affairs in the State of Madhya Pradesh The Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department is responsible for administering the MPTAAS Scholarship portal Program. As part of this program, students who finish their education successfully will be able to get financial rewards. Qualified candidate will get their money by deposited directly into their own bank accounts. Students from Madhya Pradesh who are currently enrolled in the 11th or12th grade, as well as students who are working toward a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree are eligible to apply.
The MP government has started the official portal for the purpose of reviving the scholarship form to apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship, now you will not be taking any kind of donation for using the MP Tass Scholarship form and it is entirely free of charge. Students in their first to the final year of an undergraduate or graduate degree enrolled in a variety of running programs such as BA, BSc, BCom, BTech, MSc, MCom, any MTech Nursing courses, MBA, and so on. Under the MPTAAS Scholarship 2023 scheme , these students can be found on the official website. Interested students can submit applications by going to the official website. Vimarsh Portal MP
Overview of MPTAAS Scholarship portal 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||MPTAAS Scholarship|
|Board of operation||MP board|
|Authority||Govt. of Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of Fund Transfer||DBT|
Online Application Process for MPTAAS Scholarship
MP government are running many schemes for the peoples of there state . MPTAAS Scholarship scheme is one of them launched by MP government for SC/ST/OBC poor Students. students can apply online by government MPTAAS portal . under MPTAAS Scholarship scheme student are get some financial support for further education . through this article we learn how to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship .
MPTAAS Scholarship Objectives
The main aim of The tribal welfare and scheduled caste welfare department of the government of Madhya Pradesh to started this scholarship program to help interested students who are members of scheduled castes or scheduled tribes get money to go to school. Make financial strong available to the student. In addition to that, you should encourage them to pursue higher education. This scheme are provide more pushup to all those student who are financial week.
5 Benefits MPTAAS Scholarship
According to student qualification and different streams, there are 5 different benefits available, such as:
- For 11th and 12th Grade student , There is a total of Rs 230 for scholars and Rs 380 for hostellers.
- For Graduate-level new courses not included in Group I and II such as B.com, B.Sc., and BA there is a total amount of Rs 300/ and for Hostellers Rs 570/.
- For UG/ PG(business courses) students like Nursing, Pharmacy, and LLB For scholars there is a total amount of Rs 530/ and for Hostellers Rs 820/.
- For Medical, Engineering, Management, M.Phil., Ph.D., UG, PG For scholars there is a total amount of Rs 550/ and for Hostellers Rs 1500/
- main aim of MPTAAS Scholarship is to provided the financial support to poor student which are not able to continued their studies.
MPTAAS Scholarship Eligibility updates
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh currently .
- An application needs to be enrolled in a school that offers classes 11th and 12th, as well as graduate or Ph.D. level programs.
- The applicant must fall into the category of either scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- The individual’s family should not have an annual income that is higher than 6 lakh rupees currently.
- The applicant’s family should not allowed to work for the government in any capacity.
MPTAAS Scholarship Documents
The required documents needed for the scholarship are listed as follows:
- Caste Certificate of applicants
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Income Certificate
- Recent Fee receipt and Admission Letter
- residential proof
- Student ID proof
- Student’s bank passbook
Register MPTAAS Scholarship (हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन)
For the registration of MPTAAS Scholarship 2023( हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण ) student should be create an account on हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण portal . then we have to log in that account for further completing rest of application process. Now we will discuss in detail for the registration process :
- Now visit to the official website of MPTAAS portal, www.tribal.mp.gov.in .
- Then click on New Registration option .
- Enter your following detail ie. name, date of birth, and father’s name as per your record.
- Now enter your current address like state name, pin code, block or city, etc.
- After filling the address go for more required data, fill the mobile number, marital status, and cast certificate details.
- Select option Save and Proceed .
- When the next page opens, enter the Samagra ID, then click on Next.
- Enter your father’s occupation and family income .
- Then fill the details of the domicile certificate and save it.
- Now Preview the application profile and set a new password, then submit finally .
MPTAAS Scholarship login Procedure step by step
After completion of registration on MPTAAS portal you get a ID and PASSWORD . which are required at time of applying scholarship process are as follows :
- first of all , student should be able to access the Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department’s official website .
- clicked on MPTASS PMS online portal.
- Then login by id passwords which are provided at time of registration.
- a new dashboard is open and select PMS option.
- Select the Apply Application option.
- Now to fill required details like admission year, course year, and type of application, then click on Go for Apply.
- Now enter University State, District, Admission Date, and Admission Number.
- Now enter income certificate no. and issue date and click on save and next.
- review your application form before submit ion .
- On this page you can check application details, now click on the print application.
- click on print, and download the PDF file for future reference.
कन्या विवाह योजना 20:Kanya Vivah Yojana
MPTAAS Scholarship NGO Registration
- Visits the given Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department’s official website.
- You must choose the “Grant to NGO Registration” option from the page that has just been opened.
- The screen will open a new page.
- Fill out the application form with the NGO’s name, kind, registration number, and other information.
- Now select Register from the given option.
Check Grievance Status
- Visits the official website Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department’s.
- The homepage will be open on the screen.
- You must pick “Track Grievances” under the Grievance option on the opened page.
- A new page will load on the display and fill it properly..
- On this page, a form for submitting an application will appear. Enter the application number into the form.
- Your tracking will be successful afterwards as you can check the status shown in front of you.
Direct Link for MPTAAS Portal
|Official Website||MPTAAS Portal|
हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन
FAQ for Mptaas
Q. How much is amount of scholarship ?
Ans. scholarship amount is in between 230 to 1500 rupees .
Q. Is Mptaas for OBC students?
Ans. yes .
Q. How to fill Mptaas scholarship form?
Ans. you have to visit to the official website tribal.mp.gov.in and fill the form with providing required information and documents to complete your application. when his data or provided information are approved by officers .you are eligible for MPTAAS scholarship.
Q. MPTAAS scheme is run in which state ?
Ans. The MPTAAS (Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana) scheme is run in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme is a social security scheme , which aimed is to providing financial assistance and support to families living below the poverty line.
Q. MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 Registration Last Date .
Ans. Announced Soon
Q. MPTAAS Portal Scholarship 2023 available for which student.
Ans. This scholarship is only for ST/SC/OBC.
Q. Official website of MPTAAS Portal Scholarship
Ans. The official website of MPTAAS is www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas.