||MGNREGA Attendance Online Check | Report Download @ nrega.nic.in | How to check NREGA attendance online | how to NREGA attendance check | Nrega Hajri App download||
The NREGA scheme is started by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, MGNREGA Attendance is offered as per the number of days worked by the workers and according to that the laborers are given wages. There are uniform NREGA wages in all the states of India. NREGA workers are paid salary according to their working attendance.
Under the NREGA scheme the government has been provided Facility for NREGA workers to check the attendance online. NREGA workers can check their attendance and presence in NREGA online by visiting the online official website sitting at home. Today we will know in detail through this article, How to check MGNREGA Attendance online? and more information related to it . If you also want to know about the NREGA job card holder and your attendance, then you have to read this article in detail till the end.
MGNREGA Attendance 2023
The official website of NREGA has been launched by the Ministry of Rural Development, of Government of India for timely and correct payment of their works to the workers associated with MNREGA scheme. through which NREGA job card Holders can check their attendance online sitting at home. Apart from this, NREGA workers can get the more new benefits of MNREGA money, account number in MNREGA job card, registration for MNREGA job card and NREGA payment from Aadhaar card, etc.
Under the MNREGA scheme most of the Citizens living in rural areas of the country are provided 100 days of employment . Many times happens that the workers are not get paid according to their attendance or a worker has more attendance and they do not get the right salary. So in such a situation the NREGA job card holder can check his NREGA attendance online at the official website. because of MNREGA workers MGNREGA Attendance is made available on the official website so that he/she can check his/her attendance without any problem.
NREGA attendance 2023
Some key highlights for the MGNREGA Attendance are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||MGNREGA Attendance|
|Department lunched||Ministry of Rural Development Government of India|
|Beneficiary||All NREGA job card holders|
|Objective of the scheme||To get MGNREGA Attendance check online|
|Category||central government scheme|
|Mode of used||Online|
How Many MGNREGA Attendance salary wages are given.
Under the MNREGA scheme, job card holders are paid salary according to their allotted work. This salary of worker are may be varied as per different states according to different work. The salary amount of the laborers is sent directly to the bank account according to their attendance. Under NREGA scheme, they have start to getting salary for work for at least 10 days. After 10 days, the salary amount is transferred to the MNREGA job card holders in their bank account through DBT. For the convenience of the workers, all the information related to MNREGA work and attendance is made available on the official website.
How to check NREGA attendance online?
There are some step to follow to get NREGA attendance online :
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Generate Reports in the section of Gram Panchayat.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to select your state from the given list of all states.
- As soon as you click on the option of your state, the next page will open in front of you.
- You have to select your Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on this page.
- After this you have to click on the option of Proceed.
- Now you have to click on the option of Job Card / Employment Register in the section of Job Card / Registration on the next page.
- After that a list of job card holders of Gram Panchayat will appear in front of you on a new page.
- Now you have to click on your job card number.
- As soon as you click on the job card number, all the information related to your job card will appear in front of you.
- In the section of Requested Period Of Employment, you can check the NREGA attendance of your current time.
- In this you can see from which date till when and for how many days your attendance has been recorded in the NREGA job card.
- In this way you can easily check NREGA attendance online.
What is NREGA attendance app
Before year 2023 NREGA attendance sheets is maintain by manually at worksites. But there are big change are come from 1 January 2023. where the Union ministry of rural development made it compulsory for attendance to be recorded through a mobile app – which are called NREGA attendance app ,the National Mobile Monitoring Software (NMMS) . Under this app Supervisors have to upload two photographs, taken in the morning and the evening, of those who had reported to work.
The main aim of show the attendance through app is to start for show the transparency in NERGA work. NREGA attendance app (NMMS) under which supervisor are upload all worker photo along with work done at both time morning and evening ,which show the no. of worker and work quality.
HOW To Download NREGA attendance app (NMMS)
To Download NREGA attendance app (NMMS) we have to follow the given below step :-
1. First of all visit to GOOGLR PLAY store and type NMMS .
2. After this many of the app list are open .we have to select a JANMANREGA app .
3. Now install this app . when they are install then ask state and location ,provided this information .
Now use this app for seen work and present manpower work at that time .
View daily attendance taken at the work site (Through NMMS App)
If any one want to check the daily NREGA attendance taken at the work site ,they have to follow the given link and fill the required information .
following data is required at time of seen daily NREGA attendance.
- Name of state
- Date of NREGA attendance
After fill this two data you have to click on button “show attendance” show in below pic.
When you click on the “show attendance” this portal will show state wise total date as shown in pic belo.
Now again click on state name , then district wise detail will open on in front of you .
NREGA attendance FAQ
Q. How to check NREGA attendance ?
Ans. Visit the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
Q. How to download NREGA attendance report ?
Ans. click on official website https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega and fill the required information .
Q. Any one can see NREGA attendance online ?
Q. How can I check my job card status?
Ans. check NREGA job card status
1. First of all Open nrega.nic.in on your mobile phone.
2. then click on the Services button and click on the Job Card option.
3. Now enter your District Name, Panchayat and Search type.
4. Click on Check Status in the last step and then you can see NREGA Job Card status 2023.
|| MGNREGA Attendance Online Check, Report Download @ nrega.nic.in, How to check NREGA attendance online , how to NREGA attendance check , Nrega Hajri App download ||