Apply Online For West Bengal Marriage Registration |check all detail of WB Marriage Registration Act | Application Form, Document List & Application Fee | Download West Bengal Marriage Registration Certificate .
West Bengal Marriage Registration is controlled by Law Department Register General of Marriages, West Bengal Government provided Marriage registration certificates in the state of West Bengal to the all newly wedded couple through www.rgmwb.gov.in . For new marriage registration, all marriage couple can apply online through the official website www.rgmwb.gov.in . This article show The Apply Online For West Bengal Marriage Registration procedure is available in detail along with the eligibility conditions, required documents in detail and much other important information regarding website www.rgmwb.gov.in . If any one desired to apply for the marriage registration, collect the information from this website .
West Bengal Marriage Registration 2023
New Couples who want to marriage can apply for registration under The Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and The Special Marriage Act 1954,The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act 1936. This Hindu act is applicable to Hindus, Virshaiba, Lingayat, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, followers of Brahma Samaj, Prarthana Samaj and Arya Samaj, etc. Scheduled Tribes are excluded. The Indian Christian Marriage Act is for the people who belong to the Christian community. The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act is applicable to the Parsi community people. The Special Marriage Act, 1954, Under Section 13.
Detail of West Bengal Marriage Registration
|Name of the department||Law Department Register General of Marriages|
|Certificate||marriage registration certificate|
|who can||wedded couples|
|Mode of application||online|
|Categories||State government scheme|
Required Documents for West Bengal Marriage Registration 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of invitation card
- Photograph of Bride and Groom
- Present Address Proof
- Signature of Bride and Groom
- Birth Certificate
- Permanent Address Proof
Eligibility Conditions Marriage Registration 2023
Here are some eligibility condition for Apply Online For West Bengal Marriage Registration
- The age of Husband should be 21 years and above and age of wife should be 18years and above.
- couple should not more than one spouse at the time of marriage registration .
- At the time of marriage, neither party is incapable of giving a valid agreement.
- Marriage should not be under pressure.
- Both couple have are ready for marriage.
Marriage Registration Application Fee
|Within 2 Months of the Wedding||Rs.200|
|After 2 Months of the Wedding||Rs. 400|
West Bengal Marriage Registration 2023 Apply Online
- First of all you have to visit to the official website of the Law Department Register General of Marriages, Government of West Bengal .
- then click the option “register your marriage” .
- seen the option and click on “click here to apply online” and read the instructions properly .
- Click Proceed option and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Then Select the act under which you wish to apply for the registration .
- The first part of the form will be open, where you have to enter details of your husband (Groom) such as name, father’s name, date of birth, registration, email, phone number, religion, nationality, Aadhar number, etc., and upload the required documents of the groom.
- Then go to the second part of the form which is details of the wife (bride) such as name, father name, date of birth, registration, email, phone number, religion, nationality, Aadhar number, etc., and upload the required documents of the bride.
- Now go to the third part of the form detail of social marriage such as location of social marriage, date of social marriage, and marriage invitation card
- Now go to the fourth part of the form detail of children (it is not a mandatory field you can skip this information if not have it)
- Then choose the marriage registrar by Groom’s address or Bride’s address option
- Marriage registrar detail appears on the screen choose one of them and select marriage officer type, district, sub-district, work area, block, police station, and gram panchayat
- Now go to the last stage of the application form, where you need to enter detail of registration, select registration location “office of the marriage officer” or “outside the office of the marriage officer (within his/her jurisdiction)”.
- Then enter premises name & number and street/locality name, district, sub-district, work area, block, police station, gram panchayat, village, post office.
- Then select “within office hours of the marriage officer” or “beyond office hours of the marriage officer”.
- Enter the code and click submit option and remember to take a printout of it before submission for further use
Procedure to Raise Objection
- To raise an objection, you have to go to the official website
- From the home page search service option
- Choose the “objections” options
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Enter the details as detailed below in the form
- Application no.
- Relation with applicant
- Mobile no.
- email id
- Postal address
- Objection reason
- Upload Signature
- Captcha code
- Submit the application form after filling in all the details by clicking the “submit” option
Procedure to File Request for Change of Marriage Officer
- To request for change of marriage officer, you have to go to the official website
- From the home page search service option
- Choose the “transfer” option and the application form will show on the screen
- Enter application no., date of birth of bride & groom, the reason for a change request, and captcha code
- Hit submit option to submit your request application.
कन्या विवाह योजना :Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 MP Apply Online
- Has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy
- An applicant is not capable of giving a valid consent to it in consequence of unsoundness of mind
- At the time of marriage, any one of the Applicants already has a spouse living
- The male has not completed the age of twenty-one years and the female of the age of eighteen years
- The applicants are within the degrees of prohibited relationship
- The bride or groom has been suffering from a mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children
- Where the marriage is solemnized in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, both applicants are citizens of India domiciled in the territories to which this Act extends
FAQ for West Bengal Marriage Registration
How can I register my marriage in West Bengal?
Here are some Marriage Registration Procedure in West Bengal
In West Bengal Marriages can be registered online by following process :
1. First of all Visit to the official website of the Legal Division Register General of Marriages, WB Government: https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx.
2. After that go to the to the option – register your marriage.
3.Then fill the required data and arrange required essential document for registration.
4. Then go for final submission for approval.
What are the documents needed for marriage registration?
Copy of invitation card
Photograph of Bride and Groom
Present Address Proof
Signature of Bride and Groom
Permanent Address Proof