|| TAFCOP Portal Login | Check Active Mobile Connections | How many connection are currently run on a name of person | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in | TAFCOP Portal Status |Services Available, Benefits & Objective | How do I check my Tafcop status | TAFCOP Highlights | Tafcop | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in||
The Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP) portal for subscribers and protects their interests in ensuring the reduction of frauds.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several steps to measure the proper allocation of telecom resources to protect and prevent fraud. As per guidelines Individual mobile customers are permitted to register up to only nine mobile connections under their names. Read below to get full detailed information related to the TAFCOP Portal like Highlights, objectives, Services Provided, Procedure to Check Registered Online Connection block/unblock, login, and much more.
TAFCOP Portal Detail
In most of Froud cases a single identity are used for many connection of other sim number , then you can find it through this TAFCOP Portal login . if your identity are used at other place like Aadhar card, which are given for a Wi-Fi connection or another reason. Many criminals are capable of issuing numerous SIM cards in your name and using your Aadhaar information. Due to this type of Froud case tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in are become very helpful and saves you.
Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Highlights keys
There are some important key highlights of tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in are summaries below in tabular form:-
|TAFCOP Portal (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in)
|Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection
|Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
|Telecom Subscribers & TAFCOP Registered Connection
|Reduction of frauds
|Read DoT guidelines
|New Official Website
TAFCOP Portal Objective
This TAFCOP website has been developed to help subscribers and sim card consumers, to check the number of mobile connections working in their name and to take the appropriate action to regularize any additional mobile connections they may have. The primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies with the service providers.
|TAFCOP Portal Login
|Portal MP 2023
|MPTAAS Scholarship 2023
What Documents are Required for TAFCOP Portal?
There are following documents are required For TAFCOP Portal 2023,
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent Resident Certificate
What Services Provided by TAFCOP Portal
There are following facilities are provided by TAFCOP show under:-
- Notifications through SMS will be sent to customers or subscribers, who have more than nine multiple connections.
- Get the Ticket ID Reference Number and Request Status to check the status.
- Checking the status requires logging in with a mobile number.
- customers or subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections click here to take necessary action.
Process to Check Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal
We will learn here ,how to check a registered online connection on TAFCOP Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
- All users First of all, go to the official website of TAFCOP i.e. https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen like this show below.
- Now enter your correct mobile number in required section.
- Then, click on the Requested OTP button which is shown on page .
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number instantly.
- You have to enter the received OTP to the required section.
- After that click on the verification button.
- Then doing verification, the registered online connections will open on your screen and seen like provided below image .
- You can see all connection data on your ID card.
For more detail of Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal click here
Steps to Login on the TAFCOP Portal
To Login into the TAFCOP Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all Users need to go the official website of TAFCOP https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Then they are refer to homepage of the website .
- After that Click on the Login buttons.
- Now, enter your correct User ID and the Password
- After that enter the Captcha code show on screen.
- Finally, click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account.
TAFCOP Portal running state
Initially this facility is only provided for some selected state, which are provided at below as per the TAFCOP Portal website record Name of state are given below:-
Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh (Leh), Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry Consumers only. Remains state are coming soon on portal .all states of India will cover through this scheme of government. you can check data at official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in. But now this facility is available for all state of India . Tafcop facility is started by government of India . most of people are searched state wise like TAFCOP Gujarat, TAFCOP UP ,TAFCOP Maharashtra, TAFCOP Karnataka, Bihar, Tamilnadu, etc.
But now tafcop facilities are curranty run in all state of India ,where every one can check there SIM number.
शुरुआत में यह सुविधा केवल कुछ चुनिंदा राज्यों में उपलब्ध है, जो नीचे दिए गए पोर्टल वेबसाइट रिकॉर्ड के अनुसार राज्य के नाम नीचे दिए गए हैं:-
केवल आंध्र प्रदेश, केरल, राजस्थान, तेलंगाना, जम्मू और कश्मीर, लद्दाख (लेह), मेघालय, त्रिपुरा, मिजोरम, अरुणाचल प्रदेश, नागालैंड, मणिपुर, अंडमान और निकोबार द्वीप समूह, चंडीगढ़, लक्षद्वीप और पुडुचेरी के उपभोक्ता। शेष राज्य जल्द ही पोर्टल पर आ रहे हैं। सरकार की इस योजना के माध्यम से भारत के सभी राज्यों को कवर किया जाएगा। लेकिन अब ये पूरा भारत में सर्विसेज दे रहा है
TAF COP Portal Gov In New Updated
Tafcop portal gov.in has been developed by The Indian Government For Telecom Analytics, For Fraud Management And Consumer Protection Purposes to help subscribers and consumers, to check the number of mobile connections working in their name and to take the appropriate action to regularize any additional mobile connections they may have.
Tafcop portal gov.in को भारत सरकार द्वारा टेलीकॉम एनालिटिक्स फॉर फ्रॉड मैनेजमेंट एंड कंज्यूमर प्रोटेक्शन पर्पज के लिए विकसित किया गया है ताकि ग्राहकों और उपभोक्ताओं को उनके नाम पर काम कर रहे मोबाइल कनेक्शन की संख्या की जांच करने और किसी भी अतिरिक्त मोबाइल को नियमित करने के लिए उचित कार्रवाई करने में मदद मिल सके।
Benefits of TAF COP Portal Gov In
There are many benefits of tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in In which are helps us to reduce Froud and provided more detail about our connection.
1. TAFCOP portal is send notification ,when more then 9 sim are get connected at similar ID card .
2. Save us from Froud cases .
3. Get more easy to check sim card connection and make more secure by notification.
4. Tafcop portal login is very simple .
How to Download the TAFCOP App 2023?
Till now no any TAFCOP App has been launch by official authorities, where as every one have to wait and it may be download in future, here are the some steps required for this downloading.
- First of all you have to visit the official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in .
- Now Go to the home page and click on the” App Download” option.
- After that you’ll be directed to the google Play Store directly .
- Then click on the install button and it will be completely installed on your mobile .
How to check Your Mobile Number Is Linked To Aadhaar
If you want to check your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar, then you have to follow these steps:
- First of all Dial 1211# from your mobile phone.
- If your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar, then you will receive a message stating that “Your Aadhaar-linked mobile number is 9xxxxxxxxx.”
- If your mobile number is not linked to Aadhaar, then you will receive a message stating that “Your mobile number is not linked to Aadhaar.
Alternatively, there are other way to check your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar, for this you have to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and follow these steps below:
- First of all visit to the UIDAI website (uidai.gov.in).
- Now Click on “My Aadhaar” and select “Aadhaar Services.”
- Then Click on “Verify Mobile Number” from the list of available services.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the mobile number you want to verify.
- Now Enter the security code as displayed on the screen and click on “Get One Time Password.”
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number.
- Then Enter the OTP in the space provided on the website and click on “Verify OTP.”
- If your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar, you will receive a message stating that “Congratulations!
- If the mobile number matches with our records!” Otherwise, you will receive a message stating that “The mobile number does not match with our records!”
How To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar
If any one want to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar, Follow the Given below Steps:
- Visit to the nearest Aadhar card center and receive Update/Correction Form .
- Fill it properly with required documents And Attach A Copy Of Your Aadhaar Card And A Photo Identification Document Such As PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Etc.
- Then Submit The Form to Aadhaar Centre .
- After this process You Will Receive An Acknowledgement Slip,
- In few days Your Mobile Number Will Get Linked To Aadhaar .
Instructions on Verification of New Mobile Subscribers
As per the directions contained in the judgment and order dated 27.04.2012 rendered by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in WP(C) No. 285/2010, a joint expert committee was constituted in the DoT. After talking into consideration the recommendations made by the Committee, the instructions have been finalized and Instructions on Verification of New Mobile Subscribers are compulsory .these all instruction are provided on government official website dot.gov.in .
- A passport size photograph of the subscriber should be pasted on the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) and the · documents as proof of identity (Pol) and proof of address (PoA) of the subscriber shall be attached with the CAF.
- The subscriber shall be provided a counterfoil/receipt of the details of the Pos & PoA clearly mentioning the ·name of subscriber, Mobile number applied for, · CAF Number, type of Pol/PoA, issuing authority, date of issue and serial nwnber of Pol/PoA document duly signed with stamp of PoS.
- The authorized person at the PoS shall matched the photograph attached on the CAF with the subscriber and verified his copies of documents of proof of address and proof of identity attached with the CAF.
- The License Issuing service provider Employee Will Update All The Customer Details In the database of Licensee. Informing verify and record on the CAF under his name, designation and Signature that all the documentary requirement has been completed and subscriber details are updated in the database of Licensee. After Which The New SIM Will Be Activated.
- The date of sale of SIM and date of Activation of SIM is required to be established from the entries in the CAF.
- Its mandatory to service provider that After the activation of SIM, the subscriber shall be at least one tele-verified. It may be ensured that while making the calls for tele-verification, details may be asked from the subscriber and verified against the details provided in the database.
- As per instruction from supreme court , Pre-activated SIM Card is not to be sold. In case of sale of pre-activated SIM cards . penalty of Rs. 50,000/– per such connection shall be levied in addition to immediate disconnection of mobile connection.
- this guideline for Verification of both New Mobile Subscribers (Pre-paid & Postpaid).
- It shall be ensure that the information about the subscribers are correctly filled in the subscriber database. There shall no any typing mistake in the subscriber database such that person name or address.
- Additional Guidelines for issue of Mobile Connection to Foreigner/ Short time mobile connection or given in attached Supreme Court letter which are found at government official website dot.gov.in.
DoT Guidelines for Customer Acquisition for telecom service providers
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has issued guidelines for customer acquisition for telecom service providers. These guidelines aim to ensure that customers are fully informed about the services which are offered, and that their privacy and data protection rights are respected.
Some of the key provisions of the DoT guidelines for customer acquisition show below :-
- The service provider must clearly inform the customer about the services being offered, including the features, benefits, and charges.
- The service provider must obtain written information from the customer before activating any service or feature.
- The service provider must obtain written information from the customer before sharing their personal information with any third party.
- The service provider must provide customers with the option to opt-out of receiving promotional messages or calls.
- The service provider must not make any misleading or false claims about the services being offered.
- The service provider must not use any unfair trade practices to acquire customers.
- The service provider must take appropriate measures to protect the privacy and data of customers.
These guidelines are intended to ensure that telecom service providers operate in a transparent and responsible manner, and that customers are fully informed and protected when using their services.
What is Sanchar Saathi TAFCOP services
A new update are find for TAFCOP services ,Which are shifted to new portal ,where you can take service of TAFCOP services on Sanchar Saathi Portal ,This is also a government portal and its official website is sancharsaathi.gov.in. where as Sanchar Saathi is an integrated citizen centric web portal of Department of Telecommunications, This portal are combination of TAFCOP, CEIR function where you can find sim card connection detail and stolen mobile device services .
TAFCOP page seen like this.
CEIR is a new service for tracing the lost/stolen mobile devices. CEIR also facilitates for blocking of lost/stolen mobile devices in network of all telecom operators, so that lost/stolen devices cannot be used by any one . If anyone tries to use the blocked mobile phone, its traceability is generated.
CEIR Page seen like this.
Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Helpline Number
If you have a mobile number ,which are no longer in used and it show connection at your name but you want to disconnect ,then you have to visit the official website of TAFCOP https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/. you have to know that ,there is no any helpline no for this function. or you have to visit the SIM service provider to discontinue the sim .
There are an Sanchar Saathi Helpdesk email ID ,where you can send mail regarding help if they have any problem in website or in there process . email@example.com. is Tafcop official EMAIL ID which are work as helpline no.
Important Links TAFCOP Portal 2023 Direct Link
|TAFCOP Portal link
|DOT TAFCOP portal
|Another TAFCOP Portal link
Q. What is TAFCOP Portal ?
Ans. TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connections and how many connection are currently run on a name of person, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in provided Status
Q. How TAFCOP Portal work?
Ans. As per guidelines its send SMS to consumer when more then 9 connection are relocated and also take action
Q. How do I check my Tafcop status?
Ans. If you want To check the Tafcop status of your request on the official website Tafcop Dg Telecom Gov In Portal, you have to log in with your number and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” in the “Request Status” section. after that you get the current statues of your request on the official website , if you request is not processed at long time you may send reminder mail to Sanchar Saathi Helpdesk mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Is Tafcop a government website?
Ans. Yes ,TAFCOP is a government website under the Department of Telecommunication (DOT) of India. Where as The government of INDIA has launched this TAFCOP Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in to make it easier for all customers to quickly determine how many mobile numbers are associated with their names and to take the appropriate measures to regularize any additional mobile connections that may exist.
Q. How many SIM cards are in my name?
Ans. To check the the no of SIM card are running at your ID are your name ,it may be maximum 9 .
Q. टैफकॉप नकली है या असली ?
Ans. TAFCOP is a government website under the Department of Telecommunication (DOT) of India. यह पोर्टल सही है और गवर्नमेंट के द्वारा चलाया जाता है इसका official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in है।
Q. What is the use of Tafcop?
Ans. The TAFCOP Consumer Portal has permitted to all users to check the number of active mobile connections under their names . The government of INDIA has launched the TAFCOP Portal to make it more easier for customers to find out how many mobile numbers or mobile connection are associated with their names and to take the appropriate measures to regularize any additional mobile connections that may exist
Q. How many SIMs can be linked with my Aadhar?
Ans. generally 9 mobile are connected to Aadhar card .
Q. How can I check my SRN status in Aadhar card?
Ans. 1. Visit the UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
2. Click on the “My Aadhaar” option on the homepage.
3. Under the “Get Aadhaar” section, click on “Check Aadhaar Status”.
4. Enter details: Enter your enrolment ID or Aadhaar number, full name, and the security code.
5. After entering the details, click on “Check Status”.
6. The status of your Aadhaar card will be displayed on the screen. If you have a SRN, it will be mentioned in the status.
Q. What is CEIR ?
Ans. CEIR is a module for tracing the lost/stolen mobile devices. This also facilitates for blocking of lost/stolen mobile devices in network of all telecom operators so that lost/stolen devices cannot be used in India. If anyone tries to use the blocked mobile phone, its traceability is generated.
Is Tafcop fake or real?
Is Tafcop a government site or not ? yes, The TAFCOP Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in was launched by the Government of India to provided the facility to sim card owner customers to count of mobile numbers registered under their name or not and also taking necessary actions to block or stop the fraud on additional mobile connections.
What is other name of website of tafcop portal ?
Government of India has launched the new website for providing the services of Tafcop ,which name is(https://tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in)
|| tafcop gov in, taf cop portal, TAFCOP Portal Login, tafcop dgtelecom gov in, tafcop aadhaar link, tafcop dg telecom gov in tracking, tafcop telecom tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login, RAI SIM check, TAFCOP dg telecom gov in tracking, TAFCOP Tamil Nadu, TAFCOP dgtelecom gov in fake, TAF COP Portal gov in, TAFCOP Portal App Download, TAFCOP Portal Helpline Number, TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connections, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Status||