TAFCOP Portal Login | Check Active Mobile Connections | how many connection are currently run on a name of person | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in | TAFCOP Portal Status |Services Available, Benefits & Objective | How do I check my Tafcop status | TAFCOP Highlights |
The Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP) portal for subscribers and protect their interests in ensuring reduction of frauds.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several steps to measure the proper allocation of telecom resources to protected and prevent fraud . As per guidelines Individual mobile customers are permitted to register up to only nine mobile connections under their names . Read below to get full detailed information related to the TAFCOP Portal like Highlights, objectives, Services Provided, Procedure to Check Registered Online Connection, login, and much more.
You have to know IPL 2023 Schedule (New) : Start Date, Time table
TAFCOP Portal Detail
The TAFCOP Consumer Portal has permitted to all users to check the number of active mobile connections under their names . The government of INDIA has launched the TAFCOP Portal to make it more easier for customers to find out how many mobile numbers or mobile connection are associated with their names and to take the appropriate measures to regularize any additional mobile connections that may exist. due to any Froud if your identity are used at many other number , you can find it through this TAFCOP Portal login . if your identity are used at other place like Aadhar card which are given for a Wi-Fi connection or another reason. Many criminals are capable of issuing numerous SIM cards in your name using your Aadhaar information. due to this type of Froud cases tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in are become very helpful and save you.
Vimarsh Portal Login,Result at vimarsh.mp.gov.in
Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Highlights keys
There are some important key highlights are summaries below in tabular form :-
|Portal Name||TAFCOP Portal|
|Full Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Introduced||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Beneficiaries||Telecom Subscribers & TAFCOP Registered Connection|
|Benefits||Reduction of frauds|
|DoT guidelines||Click here|
TAFCOP Portal Objective
This website has been developed to help subscribers and consumers, to check the number of mobile connections working in their name and to take the appropriate action to regularize any additional mobile connections they may have. The primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies with the service providers.
|TAFCOP Portal Login|
|Portal MP 2023|
|MPTAAS Scholarship 2023|
Services Provided by TAFCOP Portal
Their are following facilities are provided by TAFCOP show under :-
- Notifications through SMS will be sent to customers or subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections.
- Get the Ticket ID Reference Number and Request Status to check the status.
- Checking the status requires logging in with a mobile number.
- customers or subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections click here to take necessary action.
Process to Check Registered Online Connection on TAFCOP Portal
We will learn how to check a registered online connection on TAFCOP Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
- All users First of all, go to the official website of TAFCOP ie. https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen like this show below
- Now enter your correct mobile number in required section.
- Then, click on the Request OTP button which are shown .
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number instantly.
- You have to enter the received OTP to required section.
- After that click on the verification button.
- Then doing verification, the registered online connections will open on your screen.
- you can seen all connection data on your ID card .
Steps to Login on the TAFCOP Portal
To Login into the TAFCOP Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- users need to go the official website of TAFCOP https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Then they are refer to homepage of the website .
- After that Click on the Login buttons.
- Now, enter your correct User Id and the Password
- After that enter the Captcha code show on screen.
- Finally, click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account.
TAFCOP Portal running state
Current this facility is only provided in some selected state which are provided at below as per the TAFCOP Portal website record Name of state are given below:-
Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh (Leh), Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry Consumers only. Remains state are coming soon on portal .all states of India will cover through this scheme of government.
Q. What is TAFCOP Portal ?
Ans. TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connections and how many connection are currently run on a name of person, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in provided Status
Q. How TAFCOP Portal work?
Ans. As per guidelines its send SMS to consumer when more then 9 connection are relocated and also take action.
Q. How do I check my Tafcop status?
Ans. Visit to the official website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in and login to portal by interring your mobile no.
Q. Is Tafcop a government website?
Ans. Yes ,its a government website.
Q. How many SIM cards are in my name?
Q. टैफकॉप नकली है या असली ?
Ans. यह पोर्टल सही है और गवर्नमेंट के द्वारा चलाया जाता है
6 thoughts on “TAFCOP Portal Login: tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, Check Active SIM, Status 2023”
Very useful information provided thanks
How many active sim